Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Power of Sharing

I'm no special case.  I am, mostly, just a regular person trying to make the best of a crazy world.  I understand that while I'd like to be in control, I'm not. I get cranky, like to eat large bowls of ice cream late at night, and sing Vacation Bible School songs with the windows rolled down in traffic.

About a year ago I signed up to run a half marathon.  The title of my training log was Running on Faith.  It was a great experience, and after it was over I wrote a little something that folks seemed to relate to.  Since then, for better or worse, I have tried to take some of my random thoughts of life and put them on paper in the context of my Christian faith.  I do it mostly for my own benefit.  No one is obligated to read - but I have found that sharing our faith experiences is a pathway to new opportunities.  So, maybe it will be so for you as well.

We shall see where the path goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment